First may I say a big HAPPY FRIDAY!
I can’t believe how quick this week has gone, I know I say this every week but honestly this week was ridiculously fast!
During the week I posted a picture on Instagram of my not so long after breakfast but too early for lunch daily ritual and I had a few follow up questions (which I love BTW, so reach out if you have one) and I just wanted to do a short blog post so everybody is up to speed 🙂
I first started taking the Forever Bee Pollen tablets when I done my first ever Forever Living Clean 9 Detox (you can find more about this in my most recent posts) . The tablets come as part of the detox but I found them so beneficial that I take them daily now regardless of weather I am doing the full detox or not.
Having such busy day’s I always find myself hungry in between meals (which sucks) and sometimes (well all the time) I am out and about or caught up and can’t just grab something quick. Why not prepare something I here you say? Well to be honest I set out my meals to maintain my weight, muscle mass and body percentage I don’t have the room to add in another meal and I refuse to spend more money everyday to pick up a little overpriced snack to get me through, I want to rule out the whole temptation of reaching for a biscuit grabbing some healthy snack that is secretly full of salt or sugar. Yes I could grab a piece of fruit but as I have said I am trying to maintain something here I am trying to stick to my plans, obviously from time to time I grab those biscuits and on those day’s I don’t regret it as I know I am good the majority of the time.
So back to my Forever Living Bee Pollen tablets.
Why Bee Pollen What is Bee Pollen?
Bee pollen is a complete food and contains many elements that products of animal origin do not possess. Bee pollen is more rich in proteins than any animal source. It contains more amino acids than beef, eggs, or cheese of equal weight. About half of its protein is in the form of free amino acids that are ready to be used directly by the body.
Sounds good right? Told you so 🙂
I have attached some of a few amazing benefits of bee pollen below:
1. Energy Enhancer – The range of nutrients found within bee pollen makes it a great natural energizer. The carbohydrates, protein and B vitamins can help keep you going all day by enhancing stamina and fighting off fatigue.
2. Skin Soother – Bee pollen is often used in topical products that aim to treat inflammatory conditions and common skin irritations like psoriasis or eczema. The amino acids and vitamins protect the skin and aid the regeneration of cells.
3. Respiratory System – Bee pollen contains a high quantity of antioxidants that may have an anti-inflammatory effect on the tissues of the lungs, preventing the onset of asthma.
4. Treating Allergies – Pollen reduces the presence of histamine, ameliorating many allergies. Dr. Leo Conway, M.D of Denver Colorado, reported that 94 percent of his patients were completely free from allergy symptoms once treated with oral feeding of pollen. Everything from asthma to allergies to sinus problems were cleared, confirming that bee pollen is wonderfully effective against a wide range of respiratory diseases.
5. Digestive System – In addition to healthful vitamins, minerals and protein, bee pollen contains enzymes that can aid in digestion. Enzymes assist your body in getting all the nutrients you need from the food that you eat.
6. Immune System Booster – Pollen is good for the intestinal flora and thereby supports the immune system. According to holistic health expert Dr. Joseph Mercola, bee pollen has antibiotic-type properties that can help protect the body from contracting viruses. It’s also rich in antioxidants that protect the cells from the damaging oxidation of free radicals.
7. Treats Addictions – Used holistically for healing addictions and inhibiting cravings by suppressing impulses. Because bee pollen crashes cravings, it is a very useful research is needed into this benefit, particularly when it comes to weight management.
8. Supports the Cardiovascular System – Bee Pollen contains large amounts of Rutin; an antioxidant bioflavonoid that helps strengthen capillaries, blood vessels, assists with circulatory problems and corrects cholesterol levels. Its potent anti-clotting powers could help prevent heart attack and stroke.
9. Prostate Aid – Men who suffer from benign prostate hyperplasia can find relief by using bee pollen. Bee pollen can help reduce inflammation to stop frequent urges to urinate.
10. Infertility Problems – Bee pollen stimulates and restores ovarian function, therefore may be used to assist in accelerating pregnancy. As well as being a hormonal booster it is also a great aphrodisiac!
Another one that I find is it curbs hunger pangs for those in between meal feels, which is amazing!
So with that being said, if you are not a fan of starting a detox you can buy the bee pollen tablets by themselves on the Forever Living Website – this is the top brand on the market you can buy as it is the purest bee pollen tablet you can get!
You can have a look for yourself here Forever Living Products , Happy Shopping! (go on it’s Friday, you may as well!)